Gas condensing boiler Buderus Logamax plus GB072-24
Wall-mounted condensing gas boiler
- Burner with modulation range up to 1: 4
- Durable Al Si alloy heat exchanger with large heating surface for high productivity, longevity and long service intervals
- Built-in three-way valve for changing heating and heating preparation modes
- High efficiency class A pump
- A membrane-type expansion tank (12 l) is already built into the boiler
- Boiler base controller BC20 with basic and service functions
- GB072-24K hot water heating according to the flow principle. Hot water outlet temperature adjustment range from 40 to 60 °С
- GB072-24 Heating hot water in an external hot water tank
Installation, operation, maintenance
- The heating system is already equipped with all the necessary components at the factory. This solution reduces the heating specialist's working time, your expenses and also the installation location already during the installation
- The compact size, as well as the wide range of flue gas discharge options allow to install the device even in small rooms. Installation is possible almost anywhere.
- Easy maintenance is ensured by the availability and transparency of components.
- The boiler can be easily controlled with the already known controller BC 20, it is also compatible with the new control system Logamatic EMS plus RC300.
|Minimum heat output for heating (40/30°C)||7.3 kW|
|Rated heat output for heating (40/30°C)||23.8 kW|
|Maximum hot water capacity||30 kW|
|Hot water flow rate||-|
|Chimney connection Ø||80/125 mm|