Gas condensing boiler Vitodens 100-W B1HC, 26kW
Features and benefits
- Gas-fired wall mounted unit is from 4.7 to 35 kW
- SEDBUK 2009 seasonal efficiency 89.5%
- Modulation range up to 1:6
- Modulating cylinder burner
- User friendly control via backlit touchscreen
- Constant temperature control and weather compensated operation (for the weather compensated operation the outside temperature sensor is required)
- Multiple boilers can be installed on one chimney system
- Energy efficiency class: A
- 5 year comprehensive warranty as standard
- Viessmann Trained Installers can now offer their customers an extended warranty option up to 10 years
With their compact dimensions, low weight and quiet operation, the attractively priced Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boilers will integrate effortlessly into any living space.
The modulating ratio over the entire output range is up to 1:6. This high ratio makes these boilers particularly suitable for use in small apartments and well insulated buildings. The user benefits from fewer appliance start-ups and therefore less operating noise. Because a lower level of stress is placed upon the appliance, the service life of components is consequently extended.
Backlit LCD touchscreen control
The Vitodens 100-W wall mounted gas condensing boilers are controlled by the new, backlit LCD touchscreen, which makes it easy to use and read in dark environments.
Reliable and durable - Made in Germany
As a major manufacturer, with many years of experience in the manufacture of wall mounted boilers we know what matters. Even when attractively priced, our standards of product quality and performance are consistently implemented. Therefore Viessmann wall hung boilers are not only renowned for innovative technology and services, but particularly for reliability and longevity.
Multiple use of a chimney
Modernisation of decentralised heating systems within the housing sector usually leads to elaborate renovations. With the Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler from Viessmann, end of life heating devices can be quickly and easily replaced. Using a Viessmann combined flue system (CFS) means numerous boiler flues can be routed up the riser to one roof termination point. The Vitodens 100-W boilers have combined PRV and condensate connections that can also be routed in to the CFS, and one single drain at the base of the system is all that is needed to remove the condensate, without unsightly pipes protruding through the external walls.